School for gifted Children, primary school teacher
We are looking for one or two classroom teachers, able to teach both infant and junior school pupils. If you are interested please feel free to contact us.
Our teachers have strong classroom management skills combined with a warm heart for children and enthusiasm for pupils who think outside the box.
About Sanyu Onderwijs
Sanyu offers education for gifted children. We aim to support and guide our pupils, challenging them to learn and help them grow into competent and confident adults.
Individuality – Flexibility – Personal Development – Pleasure in learning – Acknowledging talent
You need to be:
- a fully-qualified, experienced and innovative teacher
- able to contribute to a close and small school community
- flexible, open to new ideas and open minded
- able to nurture student learning and help pupils to move forward
- able to gear your teaching towards students with many varying social, emotional and educational needs;
You need to have:
- a commitment to the school’s mission;
- a valid and relevant professional qualification as a teacher (PGCE) with DUO accreditation;
- an understanding and knowledge of gifted children;
- an adequate understanding of Dutch (comprehension and reading), prepared to learn Dutch quickly;
- excellent communication skills and ability to function well within a team.
www.Sanyu-onderwijs.nl/ Info@sanyu-onderwijs.nl/ R. Minnes 06-13012321